Monday 6 May 2013

Friendship is rarer than love



WHEN A GOOD FRIEND SAW YOU  CRYING BECAUSE THE ONE YOU LOVE DUMPED YOU, SHE'LL SAY "HEY STOP CRYING, HE'S NOT THE RIGHT ONE FOR YOU, HE DOESN'T WORTH YOUR TEARS" BUT A TRUE FRIEND WILL COME NEAR YOU AND SIMULTANEOUSLY WILL HIT YOU SAYING "YOU LOOK SO STUPID CRYING OVER HIM, STOP THAT AND COME WITH ME TO CELEBRATE THAT YOU'RE NOW FINALLY FREE FROM THAT A**HOLE, NEVER THINK OF BEGGING THAT GUY BACK, OR ELSE I'LL BREAK YOUR FACE.
THESE GIRLS ON THIS PICTURE ARE, FROM R-L:

ME, JAM PAOULA MARTIN, DONNA MARIE MONTIANO, HAIZEL JOYCE CASTILLO, and LALAINE MARTIN! :)


They are my Yucks, Super Friends, SnLadies and BEYBEYS.  I may not know them for a very long time (except my sisters, of course) but it seems like we already knew each other for a lifetime now.We always see each other, like once a week or more during winter times and almost everyday during Summer times.

We're the kind of girls who act differently when we're together, (we're SUPER GULO) let's say in front of everyone we're a bit more MAHINHIN (feeling dalagang filipina. lol) compare to what we usually act when we're just among barkada.

In the future, I'm sure I can live without them but that wouldn't happen! It's really hard to imagine life without these girls. They're always on your side during good times and especially during bad times.

I super LOVE these girls, I swear, they are more than just friends for me, they are my non blood relation Sisters, my Partners in crime, and SOULMATES. <3 (saveeeeeeeeeeehh)

i love you Giò, Vampi, Jampy and Sistalhub!





No comments:

Post a Comment