Tuesday 14 October 2014

30 FACTS ABOUT ME


30 FACTS ABOUT ME

  1. My Name is Rachel Anne Martin, most of my friends call me Anne but I prefer to be called Rachel or Martin. 
  2. I'm Operatore Turistica (tourism management) graduate but I'm not really into it. I took it coz it is the simplest and easiest one when I moved to Italy.
  3. My greatest dream since grade school is to become an Engineer, and I still wish I can achieve it soon.
  4. I super love Fashion. When I was a kid I wanted to become a runway model. And I started to become hopeless when I started to notice that I stopped growing up at age of 12. haha
  5. I got a lot of dreams. I want to be an Engineer, Fashion Design, Petite model, Travel around the world, Kpop artist, Filipino celebrity, writer, to run my own Clothing line, Painter, Make up artist, etc.
  6. My weakness is to see blood.
  7. I'm not into sports (up to now) coz I hated sweating, but now, I can say I'm kinda addicted in working out and I love it when I sweat a lot.
  8. I'm into Art History and I'd love to broaden my knowledge about it and share it with my friends.
  9. I want to learn Korean language.
  10. I love spicy food.
  11. I love Math.
  12. My top 5 destination in my future trips are: South Korea, Machu Picchu, San Francisco Cali, New York,  Bucharest.
  13. I've never tried Bungee jumping, Kayaking, Tandem paragliding, Underwater sea walking and I'd love to do all of them.
  14. I loved watching WWE.
  15. I can't go out without make up.
  16. I'm currently an Iphone user but I'm a huge fan of Samsung. And I can't wait to change my phone.
  17. I hate sweets. 
  18. Green Mango is my all time favorite fruit.
  19. I used to hate color Pink because it's too girly.
  20. I always want to look different with my sisters. 
  21. I read books just to fall asleep.
  22. I scared to death of snakes.
  23. I'm not an animal lover.
  24. I love buying chocolates but don't eat them at all. 
  25. Favorite scents: Clinique happy for men, D&G light blue for Men, (so into Men's perfume)
  26. I love coffee and tea.
  27. I'm not good at memorizing. 
  28. I'm a camwhore.
  29. When I hear a song like, I can listen to it over and over without tiring and most of the time I sing along.
  30. I don't have any tattoos and the only thing that I have pierced are my ears.


No comments:

Post a Comment