Tuesday 30 September 2014

Relive the Good Times!





A photographic portrait is a picture of someone who knows he is being photographed, and what he does with this knowledge is as much a part of the photograph as what he's wearing or how he looks.

I've mentioned on my recent post something about these supportive friends I have in my life. One of them is Mirko Bianco, an italian friend who's into photography. 





Here he is! =)

Anyway, he believe that there's something in me that the world should see! =) He knows that ever since I was a kid, I've always dreamed of being a MODEL! but due to my height, it is really impossible for me to become one of the famous runway model. haha BUT this man has encouraged me to pursuit it, even over photography. That's why I've tried it, with him as my photographer of course.

My very first photo shoot was taken in Villa Trieste in Catanzaro Italy. It was kinda awkward at first, but then I've started to enjoy it. So here are some of my favorite pictures.
























No comments:

Post a Comment