Monday 4 November 2013

Feels like a greek goddess

November motto:

"DON'T be afraid to experiment with various colors, lengths, and textures."




What I wore?
Turquoise Maxi Dress 
Vintage Knit Sailor Jacket (Rimini)
Guess Bag
LA Moda Platform
Statement Necklace from Chinese Accessories
Guess rose gold watch
H&M belt







I'm absolutely loving maxi dress lately. It is really a must have in every girl's closet. What I love most about maxis is that they are so comfortable yet so versatile. While wearing this dress I really felt like I'm a greek goddess (can't explain why. haha)
Anyway, it's already fall season here in Italy but, as you can see, the weather is good, quite warm yet windy.
I decided pair this maxi dress with my vintage knit sailor jacket that really matches my black belt. And since, it's fall time I decided to use this Guess bag that has an earthy tone and my latest favorite platforms.







Here are some photos with my buddies! =)











No comments:

Post a Comment