Monday 12 November 2012

Got inspired!


Without inspiration the best powers of the mind remain dormant, they is a fuel in us which needs to be ignited with sparks. - Johann Gottfried Von Herder

Yeah, it's my first time to blog.. to share my thoughts. 
Wanna know what makes me start blogging? Well, I got inspired by some Fashion Bloggers and Make-up gurus.


For fashion bloggers like Camille Co, Nicole Anderson, Laureen Uy, Liz Uy, Patricia Prieto, Chiara Ferragni, Jenn Im, etc. I just really loved the way they express themselves on the way the dress up. I idolize them because they have their own style, very unique and inspiring. 

And as for Make-up gurus, like Michelle Phan, Stylesuzi, Bubzbeauty they are really famous on Youtube. Aside from their Make up tutorials, they also blog, they never get tired of giving advice to those who really need help. 

I don't wish to become famous like them. I just wanted to start to share my thoughts to everyone.. <3

2 comments:

  1. nice one for a beginner. sooo, i have a witty-kinda friend here huh. keep it up sissy. 'm sooo excited to read some more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sissy. Mas maiinspire nyan akong mag blog.. naiwan ko kasi ang pagbblog dhil nasira laptop ko and walang taga pic. Lol

      Delete